This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This is a true time capsule, a 1964 Corvette Convertible with 30,841 actual miles! This car is in pristine condition. With only 2 owners and garaged its entire life, it’s no wonder this car is so pure.
- Original 327/365HP V-8 engine
- Original 4 speed manual transmission
- Stock suspension
- Power steering has been added (327/365HP did not offer power steering)
- Original oil pan was changed to accommodate the power steering
- Only one repaint in factory Riverside Red over a near flawless body
- Original red interior
- 30,841 actual miles
- Factory clock
- Factory AM radio (not working)
- Original knock off wheels
- F. Goodrich Red Line Radial tires
- Chrome, glass, emblems and trim are amazing
- White convertible top in excellent condition
- Red hardtop in excellent condition
- Cloth hardtop cover included
- Cloth car cover included
- Original undercarriage in remarkable shape
- 2 owner car
- 1st owner for nearly 50 years
This is truly an astonishing car. Finding one like this in such pristine condition is very rare. This is a great driving machine.