This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include free shipping within the Continental United States.
This is an unmolested, very original 1966 Corvette Convertible. It has only had 3 owners since new and been in Georgia since it was purchased originally. The current owner has had the pleasure of driving it for the past 18 years.
• Original 427/425hp, four speed car
• The block has been changed, believed to be the original heads and intake
• Believed to be the original four speed transmission
• Stock suspension
• New carburetor
• Power steering
• Four wheel disc brakes
• Chrome Chevrolet valve covers
• Chrome air cleaner and distributor cover
• White soft top in real good condition
• White hardtop
• All original interior
• Aftermarket AM/FM/Cassette stereo
• Factory gauges
• Factory lock-out shifter
• Factory clock – not working
• New Coker red line radial tires
• Original knock-off wheels
• Original undercarriage
• You will see a few minor cracks and blemishes on the exterior. We have tried to show them as clearly as possible
Overall this is a very nice survivor for a 52 year old car. A factory 427 four speed 1966 Corvette Convertible is a big hit for any collector!