This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This is a very nice recently restored 1967 Camaro Coupe. The red on red is a desirable color combo among the 1st gen Camaro’s.
- 350 V-8 engine
- Automatic transmission
- Stock 10 bolt rear end
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Chrome air cleaner and valve covers
- Insulated hood
- Great looking red bucket seat interior
- Tight headliner
- Very nice door panels and dash pad
- Factory AM radio still in place
- New Hurst floor shifter
- Finished trunk space with spare tire, cover and floor mat
- Very nice exterior red finish
- Glass, chrome and trim looks great
- Front and rear spoilers
- Rally wheels with B.F. Goodrich Radial TA tires
- Detailed undercarriage
- Believed to be factory floors
- Dual exhaust
The first gen Camaro’s are one of the best collector cars of all time. This is a good looking and driving example!