This vehicle, when sold at the listed price, will include a guarantee and free shipping within the Continental United States.
This 1981 Jeep Scrambler has been totally restored just a few years ago and still looks amazing today. It has less than 100,000 miles and runs like new.
- Rebuilt original 258 inline 6
- T176 4 speed manual transmission
- Dana 300 transfer case
- Dana 30 front axle, 3.54 gears, open differential
- AMC model 20 rear axle, 3.55 gears, track lock posi
- Power steering
- Front disc brakes
- Detailed engine compartment
- Near flawless black exterior
- Chrome is like new
- Restored to original side rails
- Finished bed space and roll bar
- Rear seat with seat belts
- Complete interior was redone including the door panels, seats, carpet and visors
- Sparkomatic 8 track/AM/FM stereo (working)
- Glass is in great condition
- Chrome wheels
- Continental radial tires, 31/10.50/15
- Detailed underneath
You will not find a better running Jeep Scrambler. This vehicle is simply beautiful in person!